HA HA HA

Everyone knows..what I mean by everyone is..you, me, your mother, father, sister, brother, grandparents, horses, lawyer, librarian, Ryan Higa, fishermans, Batman, err..what his partner's name?ow..Robin, Tom Hanks, Suri Cruise.. EVERYONE at the corner of the earth knows that LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE..except for my boss..He doesn't takes jokes because he's a weird alien..Bwahahaha...

My point is..I love JOKES..laughing is the best way to calm myself from cursing at my boss..He's weird..ya..I just said that earlier..Yesterday, I found the very best website or blog or whatever..Oh yeah..Trust me..I couldn't stop laughing..I really wanna thanks to whoever create the website though...hahahaha...It's called 'Fail Blog'..u know how people can get really stupid and funny with their status on Facebook..Well, It shows here in this 'Fail Blog'.

Never add your boss to your facebook or something like this may happen...


No comment...Bwahahahaha...





For more facebook fail..just click this link right here.http://failbook.failblog.org and you will find all kind of people with funny and dumb facebook fail.

0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting