Lonely

This is me today...sad and lonely...gotta find a way to kill this loneliness!

Or should I sing this song all the way to home in slow motion walk?


Or should I pretend that I am creative and make some craft that obviously will look like a crap?

Google and found this. thought it was a mutant butterfly or something. turns out it was a spider. Good effort (laughing so hard it makes me cry)

Or should I take a poo poo and check my poop whether I am healthy or not?

Do you really want me to put a picture of my poop here??Sick!

Anyhoo...I am proud to say that I am healthy!Woohoo~~!!!

Should I play with my little monster (kitten) until he pee on me? He loves doing that when he gets too excited. What a weird creature yet cute as hell!

Sigh!I hope tomorrow is better than today! (sing 'lonely' and walk in slow motion)...

Pics : Courtesy of Google

0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting