I have changed

It is been a while since I posted last entry...I am totally becoming a really different person. I have my own perspective well means that I can think straight...hey..would you look at that!hah! I mean, looking back 2 or 3 years back, I was definitely lost. Lost in my own world with dreams that clearly will not going nowhere. I am still jobless but hey.. I can think positive now instead of blaming my self back then for not doing good in exams..I am now more to appreciate myself and appreciate every person in my life. Back then, I would woke up in the morning and feeling grumpy and cursed every single mistake that I have done aaand made my boyfriend annoyed with my never ending complaints. But now, I wake up every day with a smile and end my day with a smile. I am no longer give a damn with my weigh or every pimples that popped out like mad. I am now blessed with a wonderful life. 

I'm still remember my last interview. It was fun but yeah I did not get the job. But, after the interview, It made me thinking so hard that I cannot sleep. My mind's keep on repeating to the 1 question that they'd asked me and the answer that I'd give. In that moment, I've realized that I have changed in a way of thinking and talk and respond and whatever it was.. I have changed! Not thoroughly but in a way I react to one situation. Although I didn't land the job. But It was okay..I believe in Almighty God. God has his own way to gives us the best. He wants us to taste the bitter first before giving us the chance to taste the sweetness of life...

0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting