Goin Micheose!!

Micheose~~!!means crazy..It's korean thing..errr...anyway, my mind, eyes and mouth goes bananas after seeing this which is totally super uber cool! Presenting to you guys.....LEGO DIGITAL CAMERA..Ta-da~!!I love, love, love Lego..
I am more to the colorful one. I am begging my bf because I am seriously want to have one of this!Please..Please...


Anyway, let us see what this camera got for us..


This super cool Lego package includes:
- One (1) Lego digital camera
- One (1) USB Cable
- Three (3) Lego bricks! (OMG!So cute)
- English/Japanese Manual


It's got built-in rechargeable battery and 128MB internal memory.


Super cool features :
- Built-in flash
- Rechargeable battery
- Lego combination,  we can make our own Lego camera!Woohoo!
- Small, lightweight and easy to use!
- Don’t have to develop your films anymore!
- LCD screen to preview your pictures (live view)


Plus, It's really cheap compare to the other digital camera. It's only RM300!! I want one!
Seriously cute! You can get details at The Click Shop

0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting